Working Well (Work and Health Programme) helps people make lasting change in their lives and enjoy sustainable, meaningful work in Greater Manchester.
Our aim is to connect local employers to a range of talented individuals who have a desire to succeed in a new working environment.
By becoming a Working Well (Work and Health Programme) Exceptional Employer, we are asking employers to commit to the following:
- Work Experience: Offering meaningful work experience to the people on our programme helps them move towards work and is a useful addition to their CV
- Employment opportunities: Offering vacancies to the people on our programme gives Greater Manchester residents an opportunity to create better lives for themselves and their communities
How does it work?
Potential employees will be identified from our candidate base and will be specifically matched to your recruitment needs. Our Employer Engagement team will ensure you get enthusiastic and ambitious employees who are determined to succeed in their new role.
In addition to this, we create a tailored in-work plan for our candidates to help them settle into their new role and new routine. They can continue to access skills training as well as health and wellbeing support from our teams while in employment.
- We will source the right applicants based on your recruitment needs and prepare them for interview. Our end-to-end support ranges from screening CV’s, arranging interviews and guiding the applicant through the process
- Should specific training be required for a candidates new role, we will provide them with tailored training packages so they are ready for the workplace
- We can source initiatives to support your business, such as environmental schemes, help to become more disability confident, and promote wellbeing to your teams. We can also support you to access Business Growth Hubs to provide local advice
- We can help your new employee settle in to the workplace, support your new relationship and ensure a smooth transition
Sign up below to demonstrate your commitment to supporting Greater Manchester residents into employment.
This programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund